I often get DMs and emails from people asking me if I run a catering school or offer any cooking class. The answer has always been no. So last week after getting the umpteenth DM I decided to make it happen. I still don’t have a cooking school, but I figured I can start with a small group from my kitchen and take it from there.
If you’re interested in learning HOW I COOK. Please fill out the form below. The classes are free, and the schedule will be communicated to the people that are selected to attend.
The format of the Cooking Class will be hands on and practical with some technical and theoretical knowledge thrown in. The atmosphere will be fun and relaxed and participants will have the opportunity to ask as many questions as possible. From time to time we will have guest instructors that will give more detailed and in depth instruction on certain cuisines and cooking techniques.
- You can be at any cooking level
- Men and women are welcome
- Since the classes are free you have to come with your own ingredients (so that I won’t go bankrupt). A shopping list will be provided to selected participants
- The location is my home kitchen in Lekki Phase 1, Lagos. You must be able to get there easily.
- For those constrained by location, I will stream some sessions live to include as many people as possible
I MAY have one or two sessions from my work kitchen to give more insight to those interested in the Business of food. This is subject to how busy we are and if I can be sure it’ll be non disruptive to our clients.
First cooking class will commence in a few weeks.